Stanley Bragg Architects are looking to recruit Project Architects for their friendly Colchester Office. You will have the opportunity to work on a range of sectors.
What we are looking for;
· Five years post Part III UK experience.
· Proficient in Office 365 applications.
· Good working knowledge of Revit, AutoCad, Microstation, Sketch Up and Creative Suite is preferable but not essential as training can be given.
· A solid background in residential masterplanning, house design and construction.
· Exceptional design skills.
· The ability to progress projects through all RIBA work stages.
· The capability to develop creative construction detailing.
· Possess excellent client facing and communication skills.
· Self-motivated and the drive to succeed.
In return you will receive an attractive salary with excellent benefits for the successful candidate.
Applicants should submit a CV, Portfolio and a Covering Letter explaining suitability for the role. By email only to email@example.com using the reference Arch/Jan2020