Stanley Bragg Architects Ltd are looking to recruit a talented and enthusiastic Part II Architectural Assistant. You will have the opportunity to work on a range of sectors.
The ideal candidate will have;
· At least one-year UK experience in an architectural practice.
· Proficient in Office 365 applications.
· Good working knowledge of Revit, AutoCad, Microstation, Sketch Up and Creative Suite is preferable but not essential as training can be given.
· A good understanding of UK Building Regulations.
· Be able to demonstrate excellent design and graphic communication skills.
· The willingness to learn and develop skills further.
In return you will receive an attractive salary with excellent benefits for the successful candidate.
Applicants should submit a CV, Portfolio and a Covering Letter explaining suitability for the role. By email only to firstname.lastname@example.org using the reference PartII/Jan2020.