A role has become available for an Architectural Technologist in our Colchester Office. This is a great career move for someone about design and the built environment.
The ideal candidate will have;
· A minimum of ten years experience
· Proficient in Office 365 applications.
· Good working knowledge Revit, Microstation and Sketch Up.
· Development of planning scheme into detailed construction drawings.
· Have a strong working knowledge of Building Regulations.
· Developing specifications and tender documentations.
· Have NBS Experience.
· Prepare planning application for submission to the planning portal.
· Confident client and consult liaison skills.
· Minor works contract administration.
· Be able to use own initiative.
· You must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
In return you will receive an attractive salary with excellent benefits for the successful candidate.
Applicants should submit a CV, Portfolio and a Covering Letter explaining suitability for the role. By email only to firstname.lastname@example.org using the reference Tech/Jan2020.